What are people saying and thinking about you?
A perception audit is research done to see how your target market or customer base currently perceives your company, existing product line, positioning within the market and against competition. Results can be used as a base line to build future marketing programs or change current programs. A perception audit is useful tool to set measurable goals for your marketing and PR programs. Stakeholder Strategies works with you to:
- Identify individuals and organizations to be surveyed (customers, industry leaders, etc.)
- Perform focus groups as needed
- Perform online surveys as needed
- Perform media and other research as needed
- Analyze and present results
- Suggest next steps for a marketing and public relations programs based on the audit report
Contact us to get the full scope sheet on this offering.