Nothing is more important than maintaining the highest degree of professional ethics and credibility.
- Be honest in everything said and done.
- Never oversell or over commit.
- Deliver the highest quality of work, error free and on time.
- Measure success, not by the amount billed, but by the value delivered.
- Tell it like it is, even if it's not what the client wants to hear.
- Maintain client confidentiality always.
- Admit mistakes early and correct them immediately.
"Integrity is the essence of everything successful."
- R. Buckminster Fuller
Honesty. Fairness. Diligence.